Class Rules and Regulation
- No unnecessary talking during class.
- Students are expected to be courteous and respectful at all time. TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED.
- Please be on time for class. Plan to arrive 5 minutes before your class.
- No food or drinks of any kind are permitted in the dance studio. You
- must keep all food and drinks in the waiting room, including water.
- No gum chewing at any time.
- No street shoes on the dance floor. Please do not wear dance shoes outside.
- No touch or lean to the mirror or the viewing window.
- No hang on or sit on the ballet barres.
- No texting or use of cellphones even on breaks.
- All students must be in proper clothes while attending class. No jeans, skirt, dress, and any cloth restrict movement. Appropriate shoes must also be worn to all classes. Either barefoot, socks or ballet slipper for our dance classes.
- Short hair must be secured off of the face. Long hair must be in a Ponytail, bun, or braid. No jewelry and watch permitted.
- Consistent attendance and effort is a key to improvement. It is important that your child attends class regularly. If a student misses too many lessons, they may fall behind the rest of the class and may feel frustrated.
- Students must wait inside the building to be picked up. No student is permitted to leave the building without an adult.
- Parents will be notified and consulted regarding any in-class behavioral issues or questions.
- If a child acts out in class in a manner that is harmful to him/herself or others, that child shall be removed from class and parents shall be notified immediately.
- Children will be dropped from a class if their behavior interferes with safety or is chronically disruptive. We may recommend that your child be moved to a more appropriate class level if needed.